Where to buy helen ficalora
Last week, my much-beloved kitty passed away. My husband and I were on the hunt for a piece of jewelry that I could wear to remember her, and had a lot of trouble finding something that "felt right". I don't wear a lot of jewelry, and the pieces I do wear are usually simple and unique. It come up at my office and my fashion-savvy boss immediately suggested I check out Helen Ficalora.
I've FINALLY joined the club: I got my 1st Helen Ficalora charm necklace here yesterday. I was going to add it to my Christmas gift wishlist requested by my boyfriend, but decided to get this one on my own as a Christmas gift for myself.
I've wanted these for soooooo long. They're simple yet "charm"-ing! (ok bad joke - no flames, please!)
I think I'm addicted! I had to stop myself from buying more than just what I got:
- 18" fine chain (yellow gold)
- "C" letter charm with 1 diamond (yellow gold)
- heart cutout charm (yellow gold)
Things to know:
- The shop is small, but so cute, quaint, & charming (sorry, I can't stop using that word!!)
- They have a bigger selection of jewelry in-store than what's posted on the website
- There were about 3 SAs, all were busy when I walked in, but I only really waited a few minutes before a 4th SA came along & helped me. The young lady that helped me was very polite & nice.
- If perusing online before venturing over to the store, you can request a pricelist via e-mail & they usually send it to you asap. It's signed from Helen, but am not sure if it's actually Helen or an assistant.
- They put your purchases in: (1) an adorable pink/magenta box that opens up like a jewelry box, tied with a gold ribbon, (2) a re-usable cloth pink/magenta bag that also has some extra brochures of their jewelry.
- Prices aren't cheap, especially for the gold stuff, but everyone I know that has these has sworn by how worth it they are
Luckily I went when I did: Helen herself was at the store. She was helping a customer at the front. I didn't talk to her but did sneak a few glimpses to make sure it was her.
I am definitely going back!
Was this review …?Source: m.yelp.com