Why itil certification
Why does my organization need ITIL?
• You can rely on a tried and tested processes of more than 20 years standing.
• You will have access to many templates, checklists and documents.
• You will see relatively quick results.
• ITIL helps you separate administrative tasks and technical tasks so that you assign the most appropriate resources.
• It helps keep costs in the organization to a minimum.
• You can keep segregate non-technical staff from having to get too involved in technical support issues.
• You will be able to better measure technical support performance.
Who is ITIL for?
Information technology service providers, IT
directors and managers, Business Managers and indeed, any organisation that depends on IT Services.
What is ITIL Certification?
There are three levels of certification:
The Foundation Certificate enables people to understand the terminology used within ITIL. It focuses upon foundation knowledge with regard to the ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery sets as well as covering generic ITIL philosophy and its background.
This is a qualification on the specific disciplines within the ITIL Service Support or Service Delivery set, including customer and IT organization communication.
This is aimed at experienced professionals, who will be involved in the management of service management functions.Source: itsm.fwtk.org