How to apply for naturalization certificate
The United States Naturalization Certificate, as a naturalized American citizen you have the right to obtain a U.S. Naturalization Certificate, to serve as proof of your citizenship.
Eligibility to Apply for a Naturalization Certificate:
The main requirement to be eligible to apply for a U.S. Naturalization Certificate is to become a citizen of the United States through naturalization. Some people are U.S. citizens by birth inside the U.S. or by birth abroad, other people become U.S. citizens by the process of Naturalization. One of the main requirements to obtain a Naturalization Certificate of the United States is to be able to present proof of your U.S. citizenship. Applicants who are currently green card holders and wish to become citizens, can order the Citizenship Application Instructions.
American citizens born in the United States may order a copy of their birth certificate. U.S. citizens by derivation, by adoption, or by birth abroad from American Parents, may apply for a Citizenship Certificate .
Warning: This site does not issue Naturalization Certificate and does not process Naturalization Certificate application. Only the United States USCIS has the authority to issue U.S. Naturalization Certificates. Naturalization Certificate applicants must submit their application directly with the USCIS. What you are ordering in this site is the "Naturalization Certificate Application Information Package", a guide with information and step by step instructions on how to apply for a copy of a U.S. Naturalization Certificate. The cost of this guide does not include the cost to apply, issue or obtain a copy of a Naturalization Certificate. The applicable fee to issue Naturalization Certificate must be paid directly to the USCIS when submitting the Naturalization Certificate application form.
How to Apply for a Naturalization Certificate?
Order this Naturalization Certificate Guide to learn how to apply for a copy of a Naturalization Certificate, how to obtain Naturalization Certificate application forms, instructions, and more information about how to apply for a certificate.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions answered and application information about Naturalization Certificate
included in this guide:
- Who is eligible to apply and obtain a United States naturalization certificate?
- How to show proof of my American citizenship?
- How to apply for a naturalization certificate?
- Requirements to obtain a copy of a U.S. naturalization certificate?
- Naturalization certificate application fees
- Where to apply for a naturalization certificate of the United States?
- List of naturalization certificate application offices.
- How to locate where to apply for a naturalization certificate.
- How to obtain a naturalization certificate if you are currently outside of the United States?
- How to obtain a copy of a naturalization certificate if it was lost?
- Requirements for children obtaining a naturalization certificate.
- How long does it take the process of applying for a US naturalization certificate?
- How to rush a naturalization certificate application to obtain a naturalization certificate urgently?
- Naturalization certificate requirements.
- What are the processing fees and forms of payment for a naturalization certificate application?
- How to check the status of your pending naturalization certificate application online, by email or phone.
- Does the United States allows double citizenship?
- Can I have a United States naturalization certificate and a non-U.S. passport (also known as double citizenship)?
- General application requirements, processing information and links to official forms for the naturalization certificate.
Naturalization Certificate Application Related Forms
Order the Naturalization Certificate Information Package to learn how to access and how to apply using the following naturalization certificate application forms:
- Application Form for a U.S. naturalization certificate
- Application Form for a naturalization certificate
- Naturalization certificate Application Form:
- Naturalization certificate Application Form: Name Change, Data Correction, and Replacement
- Naturalization certificate Forms Instructions
Order and download this Information Guide to learn more about the application process for a naturalization certificate and to have access to Answers to Frequently Asked Immigration Questions including application information and instructions for a copy of the naturalization certificate forms.Source: immigrationunitedstates.org