How to Apply
All materials must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the appropriate application due date (January 2016) to receive priority consideration. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Late applications will only be considered if space is available.
- Materials submitted with the application will not be returned.
- All documentation and recommendation forms may be duplicated
Submitting Your Application
Online Application is available at: www.applyweb.com/apply/uwbf/
(use post-bac app)
Application fee: $60
Included in online application:
- Personal Resume
- Essay Questions
- Academic Breadth
Hard copies of only the following application materials must be received in the UW Bothell Admissions Office by 5:00 p.m. on the application date, 2016:*
- Official College Transcipt(s) showing Bachelor's
degree and all Academic Breadth coursework (must be in original sealed envelope)
- Three Recommendation forms
- Documentation of Experience with Children form(s)
- Hard copy results of WEST-B and WEST-E tests
- OSPI Character and Fitness Supplement form
- Measles Immunization form (required to register for courses)
Please note: all enrolled matriculated students are required to provide proof of measles (rubeola) immunity. Students will not be allowed to register for any classes until the UW Bothell Registrar's Office confirms that they have satisfied this requirement. Students born before 01/01/57 are considered to be immune to measles and therefore do NOT need to submit proof of immunity.
Hard copies may be mailed to:
University of Washington Bothell
K-8 Teacher Certification Application
Office of AdmissionsSource: www.uwb.edu