Payday 2 BLT
A Lua hook designed for ease of use for players, and modders alike.
Payday 2 BLT is our custom-made Lua hook for Payday 2. It has been designed and built from the ground up to make the installation and configuration of mods as simple and painless as possible.
- Easy Installation, just drop the BLT DLL and the accompanying “mods” folder into your Payday directory and you’re good to go!
- In-game Mod Manager, manage which of your mods will be turned on the next time you launch your game, no more moving folders and deleting files.
- Self Updating*, the BLT can update itself to automatically bring you the latest features and fixes, you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Automatic Updates*, all BLT mods can make use of our system to update your mods automatically the next time you launch Payday 2.
- Customizable Keybinds, keybinds added by mods can be changed in the options menu, so you can customize them to make them comfortable for you!
- Menu Hooking, mods can add new menus to your game so that you can customize them in-game, without having to change files outside of Payday.
- Open Source, you can see what we’re doing behind the scenes, and
you can even help us develop the BLT further!
*All updates are optional. We check with you before downloading anything, and you can turn them off if you want to.
The Payday 2 BLT requires a Windows computer running Windows 7 or later to work. You’ll also need the x86 version of the 2013 Visual C++ Runtime. You can download it from Microsoft here .
The latest version of the BLT is available below:
If you want to view the source code to the Payday 2 BLT it’s available on GitHub. You can also grab ready-to-go versions of older BLT releases from the Releases page, but they might not work anymore.
Hold it! Make sure you’ve installed the x86 2013 C++ Runtime before installing. If you don’t, the BLT won’t work, your game will crash, and you’ll look like an idiot when asking for help because you didn’t read the instructions.
Step 1 - Download
Download the BLT from the link above, since you’ll need that first.
Step 2 - Open your Payday 2 directory
You’ll need to open your Payday 2 directory. If you know where your SteamApps are, then go to SteamApps/common/PAYDAY 2/ .Source: paydaymods.com
Category: Payday loans