Workplace cash advances trump all other payday loan/small dollar loan solutions for employees. Opportunities for entrepreneurs are here – *NOW
“Workplace advances” enable an employee to access up to 50% of their earned wages in anticipation of their paycheck at SUBSTANTIALLY lower rates than those offered by payday loan companies; we’re talking $1.50 fee for $20 advances. The “killer app” is the fact that neither the lender nor the employer require a lending license [it is NOT a credit or a loan], nor do they need a collections department, and these workplace advances experience ZERO defaults.
How are small dollar advances offered to employees for $7.50 per $100?
- How’s it work? Via patented software integrated with the employer’s time and attendance system, an employee can immediately determine their earnings mid-pay cycle. [It’s Tuesday – they need some $$] An employee may access up to 50% of their earned pay – NOW.
- Employers, who choose to put their employees financial health first, enroll in the program free.
- An ATM style kiosk is placed at the sponsor employer’s place of business, an app is downloaded by the employee to their phone & a website is made available.
- Anytime an employee needs some quick cash, wants to transfer money to a loved one (domestic & international) or wants to pay a bill, they’re immediately funded based on how much they’ve earned so far from their employer. [50% maximum of current net earnings.]
- No licenses required. [The CFPB already evaluated this software technology.]
- This service enables employees to avoid more expensive payday loan, car title, installment and line-of-credit financial products.
- Employee funds are credited to their bank account or to
a pre-paid debit card.
- Transactions initiated via the kiosk, employee’s phone or a website.
- Kiosk machines are approx. $6,000. Each machine requires $20K – $30K in cash to fund the kiosk “vault.” Not a franchise. [Huh… do you really need to employ the kiosk footprint? Perhaps just implement the phone app throughout the employee base?]
- Employers having 300+ employees are desirable. [Note: the phone app and the web portal enable employees in remote locations to access these inexpensive, emergency funds as well.] Again, this new service is free to employers. Are you an employer? Or, do you have the ability to introduce this
opportunity to large employers?
Here’s an example of a similar service by Think Finance: Click to review a PDF.
Here’s a Wall Street Journal piece on “Workplace Advances:”
“The number of short-term and high-fee loans that are offered to employees in their workplaces have increased, The Wall Street Journal reported. For the past three years, at least six non-bank lenders have begun to pitch loans to firms and payroll vendors. Citing estimates taken from various lenders, the report said employer-based loan programs are now currently available to over 100,000 employees. Forecasts from company executives revealed that the number could grow in the next few years to reach over 10 million workers.” Read the entire piece here: WSJ
Again, do you want to learn more? Submit your inquiry here: Workplace Money Service Ideas
* More about the software platform: Do you need Answers, eCash, eChecktrack, Epic, IntroXL, TranDot, Infinity…Source: paydayloanindustryblog.com
Category: Payday loans