Welcome to AllenCo. On this page you will find a full list of the services we provide.
Well servicing is the process of pulling rods and tubing in a variety of urban and oil field drill sites to increase production and minimize future failures. All rigs are D.O.T. legal and in most cases rigs are moved on and off location within 30 minutes.
- Changing pumps, upsize and downsize
- Clean out fill
- Fishing & repairing rods
- Provide bailing services
- Repair tubing leaks
Abandonment and re-abandonment of oil and injection wells includes plugging the well with cement and mud per city and state requirements, and installation of vent cones.
- Backhoes with an operator
- Drill Collars
- Casing Jacks – up to 450,000 lbs
- Duplex (circulating) pumps with shakers – Tier 3 and Tier 4
- 40’ Freightliner Trailer with an
- Laborers: Welders and Mechanics
- Power swivels
- Rigs with automatic working platform – Tier 3 and Tier 4; 97’ x 180,000 lbs.
- Vacuum trucks with an operator
- Work String 2 3/8 and 2 7/8
We offer assistance and work with independent consultants to obtain city, state, and DOGGR permits, as well as, explaining the permit and bond process.
Wide variety of work-overs from top to bottom.
- Installing, removing, and cementing casing
- Recovering and running liners
- Re-drill side tracks
- Well stimulation
New well completion includes well stimulation, designing well programs, and pump design.
We provide lease management which oversees daily operations, proper recording, preparing 110 and 110B reports and permits. Mitigating AQMD issues.
The process of purging pipeline with abandonment material called petroleum grouting mud (PGM 1, 2, 3, 4).Source: allenco-oilwellservice.com
Category: Payday loans