Top Copycat Candy Bar Recipes
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 By: CandiQuik 36 Comments
What’s your favorite candy bar?
Is it a gooey Snickers bar, or how about a creamy, salty Payday? Maybe you’re the good ‘ole Three Musketeers kinda person? Butterfinger?!
Well, Hayley (from The Domestic Rebel blog) and I have got you covered with all of those and many, many more. Plus, a couple spinoffs of traditional candy bars. Can anyone say, Biscoff Kit Kat Bars. True stuff…keep reading.
cop·y·cat. n. One that closely imitates or mimics another.
Usually you don’t want to be thought of as someone who is a copycat.
The only memories I have of copycatting is from grade school…when you catch someone looking at your paper…we’ve all probably been there.
Well folks, here it’s a good thing, when you’re copying popular candy bar recipes, turning them into a homemade concauction, and totally rocking anyone’s world who indulges in them.
Not to mention, topping the actual candy bar; these recipes definitely beat out the little piece of candy that you find in the aisle of any grocery store, gas station, or your kids’ leftover Halloween candy bag.
Be sure to swing by and say hello to Hayley at The Domestic Rebel - she’s the other brilliant mind behind these recipes.
Click on the pictures or the title for the direct link to the recipes!
Payday Candy Bars
I don’t like Paydays or
salted nut rolls, (I know, I know) – but I DO like these. What does that say!?
Homemade Three Musketeers
Welcome to a chocolatey-creamy-marshmallow heaven, with only 2 ingredients!
2 (16 oz) packages Chocolate CandiQuik Coating
2 (7 oz) jars marshmallow creme (I used Jet Puffed)
1. Prepare an 8×8″ pan by lining with aluminum foil and coating with nonstick spray.
2. Melt 1 package of Candiquik in tray, as directed on package.
3. Place marshmallow creme in a medium mixing bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to slightly soften.
4. Pour the chocolate Candiquik on top of the marshmallow creme and use a spoon to stir together.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth evenly across the bottom. (Mixture will be thick!). Place in the freezer for 30-45 mintues to firm up.
6. Melt remaining package of Chocolate Candiquik.
7. Remove from freezer and cut into 2″ bars. Dip each bar in the tray of CandiQuik and place on wax paper to set.
*To dip the bars, I placed each bar on a fork, lowered into the Candiquik and used a spoon to completely cover the bar; let the excess coating drip off and place on wax or parchment paper to set.
(Three Musketeers is a registered trademark of HERSHEY’S.)
Peanut Butter Cups
peanut butter + chocolate, ’nuff said.Source: blog.candiquik.com
Category: Payday loans