Providers of payday loans
Uncle Buck is your online solution for your short term cash needs. If you’re in need of cash for an unexpected expense we are here to help.
You can be assured Uncle Buck will provide you with honest and forthright services along with excellent customer support from our established UK based call centre.
- Uncle Buck is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Interim Permission no 640978)
- You can confirm our registration on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 1116768 (Freephone)
- Uncle Buck is registered with the Data Protection Registrar (Z2487954)
- Uncle Buck are members of the BCCA, Membership No. 5232 www.bcca.co.uk
- Uncle Buck Finance LLP. Partnership No. OC356091.
- Registered Office: 707 Churchill Way, Biggin Hill Airport, Westerham, Kent TN16 3BN.
- Uncle Buck subscribes to the Good Practice Customer Charter
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us via the following methods:
Telephone: 01959 543400
In writing to: 707 Churchill Way, Biggin Hill Airport, Westerham, Kent TN16 3BN.
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”) is at the heart of what we do. Uncle Buck wants its customers to be able to repay their loans without undue difficulty. As a responsible and compliant lender, we already give full information to applicants
to enable them to make informed borrowing decisions, and work with customers in financial difficulty both sympathetically and positively. We have reviewed and updated our policies where appropriate and our existing policies are all part of our commitment to Treat Customers Fairly. Our call centre agents receive regular training and we have QA programmes in place to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained.
Uncle Buck acknowledges and embraces the FCA’s expectation that customers’ interests must be at the heart of how we do business. For the different areas of our business this means:
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to its corporate culture
- Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the needs of the consumer and are targeted accordingly
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances
- Consumers are provided with a product that performs as they have been led to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint
Membership Source: m.unclebuck.tv
Category: Payday loans