Please review the terms and conditions below for using this website to submit a loan application to OneClickCash ®. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit a loan application to OneClickCash ®.
OneClickCash ® is a tribal lending enterprise and governmental instrumentality wholly owned by the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska, a federally recognized Indian tribe. To submit a loan application to OneClickCash ® you must acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your loan application shall be deemed to have been received and accepted, and all aspects of the loan approval process shall be deemed to have been completed, at the offices of OneClickCash ® located on the tribal trust lands within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska.
- Any loan application you submit to OneClickCash ®. and all agreements (including any loan agreement and any modifications and/or extensions of any loan agreement) you enter into with OneClickCash ®. shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska and all applicable federal laws, and shall not be subject to, or governed by, any law of any state, including any state in which you reside or where you are located when you are accessing and using this website.
- OneClickCash ®
is regulated by the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska and licensed to make loans solely under the laws of the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska. OneClickCash ® is not licensed in any state.
- OneClickCash ® is entitled to the benefits and protections of the tribal sovereign immunity of the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska and thus cannot be sued in any court in any jurisdiction absent a waiver of that immunity.
- All loan applications, loan agreements and repayment plan agreements you enter into with OneClickCash ®. however, contain a limited waiver of sovereign immunity in the form of an arbitration provision. Arbitration is your only available forum for resolution of disputes with OneClickCash ® absent express consent to suit by the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska. You may opt-out of this arbitration provision, but should you opt out, you may only maintain a lawsuit against OneClickCash ® if consent to suit is expressly granted to you by the Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska.
- All loan applications and loan agreements with OneClickCash ® are subject to a waiver of class action rights.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth above, or if you do not understand any of the terms or conditions, do not apply for a loan from OneClickCash ®.Source: oneclickcash.com
Category: Payday loans