When you need cash due to unforeseen expenses, the last thing you want to think about is how much it’s going to cost you to get that money fast. TenDollarPaydayLoan.com has been lending money to customers at the low rate of $10 for every $100 borrowed.
TenDollarPaydayLoan.com Loan Requirements
There are several requirements in order to qualify for a payday loan from TenDollarPaydayLoan.com, including:
- You must have an active checking or savings account
- You need to be currently employed or receive regular occurring benefit income
- You must have a valid home and work phone where you can be contacted.
Once you’ve gone through the application process, you can receive up to $1,000 depending on your income and the state in which you reside in your bank account within 24 hours.
TenDollarPaydayLoan.com Loan Repayment
When it comes time to repay, TenDollarPayDayLoan.com offers several options:
- If you want to take full advantage of the introductory finance charge rate, you must pay off the loan and the finance charge in full on the first due date. After that, the finance rate returns to the standard $30 per $100 borrowed that returning customers receive.
second option is to pay only the finance charge through four due dates and on the fifth begin paying the finance charge plus the minimum payment of $50 for loans under $500 and $100 for loans over that amount. You must make arrangements three (3) days in advance of your due date to utilize this option.
- Lastly, you can begin paying the finance charge and the minimum payment against the principal from the beginning. This also must be arranged in advance. You also can return for a new loan three (3) days after paying off the first one.
* Payday Today is not necessarily affiliated with the lender featured on this page. We cannot guarantee that your request for a payday loan will be matched with any particular lender. The content featured on this site is for informational purposes only.
* Payday Today is not a payday lender or broker. We provide research and information about payday lenders and products, and are not necessarily affiliated with the companies featured on this site. Availability of products and services varies by state. Not all independent lenders will approve you for a loan or can provide you with up to $1,500 on your first loan.Source: www.payday-today.us
Category: Payday loans