More From Market
Government May Seek Special Dividend From Top PSUs: Report
Markets May be Near Turning Point, Global Economy The Worry: Poll
Sensex Extends Rally to Sixth Day; Hindalco Surges 9%, IT Stocks Drag
BSE to Have PAN-Based Self Trade Prevention Checks in Equities
After the recent correction in which, the Nifty fell 5 per cent and the Sensex shed nearly 1,400 points, international brokerage UBS has come out with its list of top midcap picks.
1) Info Edge (India). The company will be a key beneficiary from increasing online penetration, says the brokerage. Although the current valuation of the company is high, UBS believes that it will be justified with the strong growth potential of the company.
2) Kajaria Ceramics. The company is a secular growth
story, says UBS. Focus on home spending will drive the earnings of the company, adds UBS.
3) Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company. Low non-performing assets and a recovery in light commercial vehicle (LCV) cycle will benefit the lender, says UBS.
4) SKS Microfinance. It will be a big beneficiary from the recovery in the NBFC-Microfinance industry. Margins will tend to rise from here on, adds UBS.
5) Emami. UBS has upgraded the stock to "buy" and have included the stock as a part of their midcap list. UBS expects significant upside in the earnings of the company both from acquisition and strong product pipeline.
6) Voltas. UBS expects visible earnings momentum in Voltas, with the air-conditioner segment continuing to lead margins.
Story first published on. June 10, 2015 18:45 (IST)Source: profit.ndtv.com
Category: Payday loans