Micro Credit, Self-help Groups (SHGs) and Women Empowerment
2 of 4
1. Credit, Gender and Empowerment - Rural Sponge; ; Dynamics of Rural Credit Delivery; Micro Credit: An Outline; Beyond Micro Credit; Rural Development Programmes; A Paradigm Shift; Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana; Self-help Groups (SHGs);
2. Mechanics of Self-help Groups (SHGs) - Introduction; Characteristics of SHGs; Grading of the SHGs; SHGs and Revolving Fund; SHGs and Bank Linkage; Different Models; Self-help Groups and Income Generation. ;
3. Exploration Plan of the Study - What to Explore?; Conceptual Framework; Guiding Questions; Area Profile; Sampling Design; The Data;
4. Identities and Organizational Structures - Introduction; Age Structure; Caste; Religion; Marital Status; Education; Type of Family; Family Size; Occupation; Family Income; Organizational Structure of the Self-help Groups;
Types of SHGs; Size of SHG; Duration of SHG Formation.
5. Economic Empowerment - Introduction; Savings; Loans; Economic Activity Index; Bank Linkage; Revolving Fund; Income Generation; Interface Profile; Individual Income Generation; Asset Entitlement; Economic Empowerment Index. ;
6. Social Empowerment - Empowerment: A Holistic Approach; Credit for Empowerment Strategy; Changing Mindsets; Transformed Awareness; Information and Political Awareness; Transformation Potential; Operational Parameters and Social Autonomy; Social Empowerment Index; Summing Up;
7. Reflections - India?s Marginalised Groups; Role of Self-help Groups; Economic Empowerment; Social Empowerment; Experiences of Women; Functional Efficiency, Economic Activity and Economic Empowerment; Positive Outcomes; Negative Outcomes; The Way Ahead; Concluding Remarks.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shownSource: www.researchandmarkets.com
Category: Payday loans