Advance cash loan payday paydayloantoday com
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Lenders Online
August 1st, 2011
Be it a payday loan, or other personal loan, now you can both quickly find out if you qualify (as it’s done online), and also get the money in your bank account pretty quickly too (in many cases “cash today” is the verbiage used).
In our today’s “top ten” list we’d like to bring you personal loan lenders to consider. As always, if we’ve missed someone, please do mention them using the “Comments” function below… But for now, here comes our top 10 list (based solely on popularity among consumers):
- Avant — This one scores as our #1. There are numerous reasons for this… Consumers may borrow as much as $35,000, there are no origination fees (on unsecured loans), no repayment fees, fast online approval (based on a real-time check which does not affect your FICO score), and you may get the funds as soon as the next business day.
- Trusted Loan Network — Cash from $500 and up to $10,000 (at “competitive annual percentage rates”) upon filling out a no-obligation, 3-minute application.
- PersonalLoans.com — This is, basically, an engine that matches consumers with personal loans through their network of lenders. Loans range from $500 to $35,000. you can get needed loan funds quickly, in as little as just one business day. “You don’t have to pay back these funds quickly” because “the repayment time frame ranges from six to 72 months depending on the terms of your lender.”
- NetCredit.com — Here you may “borrow loans from $1,000 to $10,000. Just “fill out the quick online form, and instantly see what you may qualify for. Thanks to My ScoreSaver™, this won’t affect your credit score.”
- Ace Cash Express — This company specializes not only on payday
loans, but also on installment loans, title loans, and prepaid debit cards. As all others, they offer instant online decision on your application.
- CashNetUSA — This lender’s slogan is “Make Anyday Payday.” They’ve been in business since 2004, and in 2006 they were acquired by Cash America International, Inc. one of the brick & mortar leaders in short-term lending. CashNetUSA’s services “are available in over 30 US states and growing” as they continue “to lead the way toward the future of secure online lending and credit services.”
- CashAdvance.com — Here you may get from $100 to $1,000. The eligibility criteria are being a U.S. citizen who is at least 18 years of age, a verifiable job with an after-tax income of $1,000 per month, a valid checking account, and valid home telephone number, work phone number, and an email address.
- Money Mart — This is one of the leading payday loan providers that services Canadian residents specifically. To qualify for a loan you’ll need to have a valid ID, prove your source of income, have a “chequing account”, valid email address, and reside in Alberta, Nova Scotia or Ontario.
- PayDayLoanToday.com — As the website puts it, “our primary goal and mission is to provide our customers with the fastest cash advance service on the web, turning around cash advance service applications in 24 to 48 hours to get you the cash you need as soon as possible.”
- Consumer Finance Network — From “fast personal loans” to $1,000 cash to personal loans “up to $2,500” and more, this is yet another option to check out in your search for a personal loan lender.
Again, if we haven’t mentioned your favorite lender, please do mention them below.
Posted in Other Rankings
Tags: financial rankings. payday loans. personal loans Source: tenpicks.com
Category: Payday loans