How do i save a powerpoint to a flash drive
Transferring PC files to MacBook Pro with Lion OS via flash drive
Accessing Flash Drive
- Plug the flash drive into your Mac.
- Open a Finder window. (Double click any folder on your desktop, or click the blue face in the Dock.)
- Move your mouse over the sidebar on the left-hand side of the Finder window, then place two fingers on the trackpad, and scroll down until you see your flash drive.
- Click on your flash drive.
- Open a new Finder window by pressing Command - N .
- Find the files you want to copy from your flash drive, and drag them to where you want them copied in the second window.
You have a number of options here:
You can get Microsoft Office for Mac, which will enable you to open,
edit and save Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
If you prefer something cheaper, there is free open source project called Libre Office. which will let you open, edit and save Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Unfortunately there are a few features of Word and PowerPoint that it can't handle, but for most basic documents it should suffice.
If you want a solution that is free, and 100% compatible, you can try Microsoft's new SkyDrive service. It gives you free access to an online version of Office, and you can export Documents to PDF if you want to print them.
If you just want to quickly preview documents, and don't mind the formatting being a bit dodgy, you can use QuickLook, by single-clicking on the file in Finder, then pressing Spacebar You can also double-click them, and open them in Preview.Source: apple.stackexchange.com
Category: Personal Finance