Crucial Tips On How To Get Girls And Keep A Woman’s Attention
WHAT I’VE LEARNED ABOUT WOMEN…
A lot of guys ask me to “sum up” what I’ve learned about women and dating.
They want a “short course” in how to attract and meet women… and how to do it now.
Here are three of the most important “keys” I’ve learned about women and attraction… summarized for you.
- Attraction isn’t a “conscious” process at all, and if you don’t understand how it works, you could spend your whole life doing the wrong things and getting bad results.
- Most of the things that guys are doing to “pursue” and “seduce” women are actually working against them. I always shake my head when I think about how I behaved before I understood how attraction worked.
- Women read into everything. They don’t take things at face value… they’re always interpreting. When I wrote Double Your Dating, I knew that women basically used a sort of “code” to communicate. But over the past year or two it’s become very obvious to me that this idea has more significance than I originally thought.
I actually believe that most guys have the natural ability to communicate with attractive women in a way that makes them feel attraction… but the problem is that they’ve just never “cultivated” that natural ability… and instead culture, their parents, language, and all kinds of other things have hidden and stunted the development of this talent.
Another thing I’ve learned is that I learn a lot by teaching. I really have enjoyed writing all of these newsletters, interacting with all of my subscribers, teaching seminars in L.A. and New York, doing the teleconference trainings… and working on all the other good stuff that’s going to come out in the next few months.
If you’re good with women, I recommend that you find a guy who isn’t that good, and help him.
I can almost guarantee that you will learn so much more by teaching than you can by doing alone.
And it’s also a very gratifying experience to help other guys learn something that is so important to them.
If you haven’t read Double Your Dating yet, then go download a copy for yourself. It’s the best introduction to women and dating available, and it will help you get more success and results starting tonight.
Here’s a small sample of some of the great things you’ll learn:
- I’ve tried every ‘pick-up line’ in the book, and I found out something that I didn’t expect in a million years. In chapter six I’ll explain to you why most ‘pick up lines’ cause you to lose before you begin, and what to do instead.
- The simple thing you can do at the end of a conversation with a woman that leaves her eagerly waiting for more… and… gets HER to make the next call – pg. 56
- How to give a woman that same feeling of “I have to have him” that she gets from a guy who is rich, famous, or good looking… without being any of those things yourself – pg. 12
- The thing almost all men do to try to keep a woman interested that actually repels her twice as fast… and often drives her into the arms of another man – pg. 14
- A proven exercise to develop a stone-cold, unshakable inner confidence that allows you to approach a woman in any situation without getting nervous and without fear of rejection – pg. 26
- A psychological tactic “regular” guys can use to make a woman ALWAYS choose them over a guy who is better looking or makes more money – pg. 15
Free Newsletter And Download eBook
I’m considering investing in your program, but I have a question for you before I do. Essentially, I’m no longer looking to hook up with women left and right. In fact, I think I’ve met “the one,” but I’m having trouble making her realize this.
I’ve been pursuing her for about five months (during part of which time she was away at school, but we kept in regular contact, at first through e-mail and, later, over the phone), and I get the sense that she’s very guarded about relationships. She’s *very* goal oriented (which is one of the many things I love about her, BTW), and therefore very busy, and – I suspect – she’s been burned in the past, relationship wise.
At any rate, on a couple of occasions, it felt to me as if things were moving forward, and then she backpedaled; perhaps she “got spooked,” and took a big step back to protect herself.
Most recently, we were out for the first time since she finished school, and – insofar as I was able to determine, I was getting the green light all night: at a movie, I slipped my arm around her and she leaned in, resting her head on my shoulder; later, we were at a club for a band, and when we were ready to leave, she reached across the table and held my hand for a while; on the way back to the car, it was pretty chilly, and when she complained about the chill, I stepped over and hugged her.
She responded by stepping into it: she pressed her face hard into my shoulder, and stepped into full body to body contact – hip to hip, shoulder to shoulder and everything in between. When we got back to her place, I moved to kiss her and she shied away such that it would have been *extremely* awkward for me to actually do so.
At any rate, we’ve gotten together since (in fact, I offered to cook dinner for her, and she somehow maneuvered it around such that I was *her* guest, and she cooked for me) and we talked a while. As I said above, I think she got a little spooked.
She specifically said that she thought the relationship could’ve evolved into something romantic, but that it hasn’t, and she wasn’t sure why. At this moment, she says she doesn’t believe it will. We remain *very* close friends, but I still believe she’s the one, and I’ve told her that I’m still going to pursue this, and she’s keen on still spending time together (for her, for now, as close friends).
My question is this: do you believe your program can aid me in turning her around on this? If so, why?
OK, sit down for this.
Hold on to something tight, because I’m going to yell at you for your own damn good…
YOU ARE TOTALLY MISSING WHAT’S GOING ON!
THIS WOMAN ACTUALLY LIKES YOU, AND YOU’RE SCREWING IT ALL UP BY ACTING LIKE A NEEDY WUSS BAG!
If you were closer, I’d slap you myself.
Whew. Let me calm myself. As you know, I don’t usually get so worked up. That makes three exclamation
marks in one email, and I haven’t even started lambasting you proper yet. (What is lambasting, anyway? And is that how you spell it? It’s such a great word. I really should look and find out.)
OK, I’m calm.
NOW, let’s have a little talk here…
The reason why this kind of situation bothers me is at least twofold:
1) Because I’ve been in it myself about a bazillion and a half times, and it sucks to be screwing something up and not even realize that you’re doing it.
2) I can tell from your email that you actually like this girl A LOT, and that she’s probably a fantastic woman… and I hate to see you working so hard against yourself… and screwing this up when it’s right there in front of you for the taking.
Before I tell you all the reasons why you most DEFINITELY should invest in my Advanced Dating Techniques program, let me give you a few pointers that might help you STOP screwing this up in the meantime.
OK, back to the basics.
Let’s take this from the top…
At the very beginning of your email, you said something that basically telegraphed EXACTLY what was going on here…
You said “…I think I’ve met “the one,” but I’m having trouble making her realize this. I’ve been pursuing her for about five months…”
You’re having trouble making her REALIZE this?
You’ve been PURSUING her?
Do you assume that at some point within the NEXT five months that she’s going to wake up one day and feel a powerful ATTRACTION for you because you like to chase her around and tell her how you feel about her?
Normally I’d make fun of you here, and tell you that you don’t get it… blah blah blah.
But for some reason I feel like I just have to lay things out for you directly.
Look, man… the reason why she’s telling you that she “doesn’t know why it hasn’t evolved into something romantic” is that she doesn’t FEEL IT.
She doesn’t FEEL IT.
SHE DOESN’T FEEL IT!
She doesn’t feel ATTRACTION for you.
And you can’t CONVINCE her to feel it by chasing her around and telling her how you “feel” about her.
Attraction, as I always say, ISN’T A CHOICE.
You need to go and get yourself an IN-DEPTH education on the topic of creating ATTRACTION. Go read my eBook “Double Your Dating”.
This book will take you “behind the scenes” and show you how to communicate with women in a way that TRIGGERS the attraction… instead of trying to be a “nice guy” and CONVINCE her to feel it for you.
You can download it right now, and be reading it within a few minutes. Go download it here:
Now, you’re acting like most guys who think things like: “If she only knew how I felt about her, she’d feel the same way” and “If I keep pursuing her, she’ll eventually see how much I love her” etc.
Well guess what?
AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN, HOMEY.
Right now you are playing what is referred to as a “losing game”.
Think of it this way. If you stop on the way home from work every day and buy a lottery ticket, you’ll win once in awhile. Hell, you might even be lucky one day and win big.
But your chances SUCK.
You’re probably going to lose a LOT more than you win over time.
Like I said, you COULD win big. There is a chance. But you probably won’t. And I mean probably with a BIG P.
I refer to the way that you’re acting as “Being a Wussy” (that’s the technical term… made it up myself).
When you act like a Wussy, you do things like:
- Share “feelings”
- Act submissive
- Seek approval
- Pine away
This is WUSSY behavior.
It’s distinctly FEMININE in nature.
When guys act like this, they’re getting in touch with their inner little girl (and she needs a spanking in the worst way).
And are you ready for the WORST, WORST part?
When you act like this around a woman (and ESPECIALLY a “goal oriented” woman who’s probably smart and powerful like yours) they CANNOT feel the emotion of ATTRACTION towards you.
Women aren’t attracted to Wussies.
This is a UNIVERSAL truth.
And by the way that you describe your relationship with this woman, SHE REALLY WANTS TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU!
She’s trying, man.
And she probably KNOWS that you’d be a great guy to be in a relationship with… but she just doesn’t FEEL IT… so she holds back. I’m sure she WISHES that she could be attracted to you. I’ll bet you money.
Look, you need to STOP acting like a nice friend guy Wuss IMMEDIATELY if you want this to turn into something.
You’re probably beyond help with this particular woman, but I’m going to give you a few ideas JUST IN CASE…
1) Stop calling her all the time (if you do), and stop spending so much time with her.
2) Start dating other women IMMEDIATELY, and make sure she knows about it.
3) Stop being all lovey with her, and don’t tell her how you “feel about her” anymore. Stop it.
4) Accept that you will probably be friends with her forever, and start acting that way.
5) Don’t try to kiss her or be physical with her at ALL anymore until you understand what you’re doing.
Remember, what you’re doing ISN’T WORKING.
If you do these things that I’ve described, you will probably have the best chance of turning this around.
Now repeat after me: I WILL NEVER ACT LIKE A WUSSY AGAIN!
Now I’ve explained some of the important qualities that you need to cultivate in yourself if you want to attract women… and keep them attracted. Now get out there and start working on it.
…and if you’re reading this right now and you haven’t yet downloaded your copy of my online eBook “Double Your Dating”, I have something to tell you…
My eBook is the foundation for EVERYTHING that I teach in these newsletters, my Advanced Dating Techniques, and other programs.
And you need to read my Double Your Dating ebook, because it contains a lot of valuable material that sets the stage for everything else. It’s here, so go download it now:
Like I said, if you’re just starting out, my ebook will show you things that you’ve never seen or heard before. You’ll get a completely new perspective on what it takes to be successful with women and dating.
If you’re already successful, the dating tips & advice in my programs will make you BETTER. There are a lot of very advanced concepts included… In other words, no matter where you are with women, you’ll improve.
I’ll talk to you again soon.Source: www.datingadvicesecrets.com