How do i find out how much i paid last year to get my taxes done by turbo tax
Start by looking up your TurboTax order(s). You can search by last name/phone/credit card or by order number/billing ZIP.
If you filed with TurboTax Online, you can find last year's order number by doing this:
- Sign in here (if you're not already signed in under last year's login).
- Click Taxes in the upper left corner to open your Tax Timeline .
- In the 2013 Tax Year section (you may need to scroll down), click View order details to get your order number.
You can also look through your email inbox for an order confirmation email with the subject line Your TurboTax Payment Confirmation. This will have order details, including what you paid.
Why can't I find my order?
some possible reasons:
- You didn't buy your software directly from turbotax.com. We don't have purchase information for other retailers, such as Amazon or Best Buy.
- You may be signing in with a login that's different than the one you used when you purchased.
- To find other logins connected with your email address, simply sign in here. enter your email address, and click Continue .
- (TurboTax Online) You paid your fees out of your tax refund with the Refund Processing option. Those fees may not appear in your account.
Tip: Don't waste too much time trying to find out what you paid last year, as few taxpayers are able to deduct their TurboTax fees anyway. Find out why .Source: ttlc.intuit.com