Credit portal




How to apply for tax back

EYC Cards

How to apply

How to apply for Tax Refund USA

To get your tax refund you should file a US tax return (form submitted to the taxation authorities). According to US tax law, every person who has worked in the US is required to file a tax return, no matter what type and amount of taxes he/she has paid. The good news is that, as a result, most of the students that have worked in the US get their money back. The average sum a student got last season was $ 900!

Actually, it is very easy to get your taxes back – the only thing you should do is go to any of our offices where we will take care of

everything. It doesn't matter which agency you used to participate in Work&Travel USA. Usit Colours' professionals have the needed expertise and knowledge of all the critical points in applying US laws, regulations and exceptions related to the tax refund process. That is why they can fill in your tax return in the most correct and, of course, legitimate way, and guarantee the highest refund possible.

In Usit Colours you get full service: advice, calculation, filling and filing of the tax return, keeping track of the status of your account and delivery of your check. With Usit Colours your TAX REFUND is a piece of cake – еverything is simple and clear for you, while the whole work is done by experts.

Calculation of your Tax Refund

Category: Taxes

Similar articles: