How to buy tax foreclosed properties
“HURRY! While inexperienced investors cry ‘economic downturn’ I can show you how savvy investors are making HUGE FINANCIAL GAINS on properties ripe for the picking!”
- because RIGHT NOW thousands of inexpensive quality properties are just sitting there and I’ll show you how to take advantage of themPay close attention if you’re a smart property investor with a desire to:
- Obtain quality investment properties at a fraction of their appraised value
- Improve your efficiency at finding the best investment opportunities
- Make incredible financial returns with or without purchasing property
- Acquire properties below minimum bid without being present at auction s
- Find the type of investments that easily and quickly deliver 100% returns
- Build a huge income earning property portfolio faster than any other way
- Turn the economic issues of others into profitable opportunities for you
Dear property investor,
My name is James Ficarro. Way back when I first started investing in real estate I used to spend countless hours scanning “property for sale” advertisements and assessing potential returns.
I had to take great care in how I went about assessing which properties I was willing to move forward on because, with the high cost of real estate, one wrong decision could have set me back years.
Not only that, but once I’d crunched all the numbers and felt “comfortable” with a particular property, I then had to wait and hope that I could actually secure the property at the price I had planned, as well as the mortgage I needed to help me pay for it.
Back then I also spent my days monitoring interest rates, studying various loan facilities with a fine tooth comb to choose the one that would save me a precious dollar here or there, investigating to guard myself against unforeseen liens, and so on.
If you’ve invested in even just one property then you’re already aware of all the finer details I’m talking about. The effort I had to put into my method of investing at that time was highly draining.
I said to myself:
“I want to ENJOY investing in real estate. Surely there must be a BETTER and FASTER way?”
Yes, I was following the guides written by the property investment “experts” and yes, I was successful at putting into practice what they taught.
But what I didn’t like was that standard property investing methods were too time consuming, too stressful, and too slow at building profits.
It’s certainly no fun when your property empire is creeping forward at a snail’s pace while you’re stuck with a billion t’s to cross and i’s to dot as you go.
Just being a regular property investor wasn’t enough for me. I knew that if I really wanted to grow my property portfolio without waiting for years on end I needed to become a smart property investor.
At that stage I didn’t yet know how I was going to do it, but I knew what I had to do. I told myself:
“You need a system for finding the BEST investments at the LOWEST price with the MINIMUM amount of effort.”
It dawned on me that inexperienced property investors wait for opportunities to buy real
estate at a price they think the property is worth.
More experienced investors look to acquire those same properties by aiming to squeeze or haggle the price down to less than what they think it’s worth.
But I wanted to be more than just an experienced investor. I wanted to become a smart investor. Less time, less effort, greater returns.
And then I realized what it was that would make the difference and jettison me from the realm of the experienced into the ranks of smart savvy investors:
Smart investors know where to find investment properties ALREADY priced at a small fraction of their appraised value.
Why waste time haggling on price when you can just swoop in and pick up properties already available for a miniscule percentage of their actual value.
I knew this was the difference that took experienced investors to the elite level.
So from that moment I dedicated myself to finding out how I could find such properties, quickly and easily.
And when I did discover how to find these low price, high value, minimal effort opportunities I hit the property investment mother lode.
The investment system I developed completely revolutionized my real estate portfolio and transformed my financial life.
And now it can do the same for you.
Introducing the answer to
smart real estate investment:
The fastest way to growing property portfolio profits
This is your ticket to see inside the tax property sales system that made me the wealthy real estate investor I am today.
I'm handing you an entry pass to a literal gold mine of high value/low price property that will give you immediate and phenomenal investment returns.
This is the entire system that took me years to perfect. and I guide you through it step-by-step so you can apply it immediately to secure tax foreclosed properties for pennies on the dollar.
You might wonder, why don't all property investors use this system? The reason is most people just simply don't know how or where to start - but I'll show you exactly what to do.
Through the "Tax Property Sales" system you’ll discover:
- How tax property sales work differently in every area of the U.S.
- Where to find tax auction properties immediately
- Important taxing entity information that even serious investors don’t know
- How to find properties local government wants to sell quickly and cheaply
- The key to how elite investors grow their property portfolios fast
- How to skip auctions and buy directly from the tax agencies
- The ultimate method to purchase property without needing a mortgage
- The trick to leasing out or living in your property until you’re ready to sell
- How to buy real estate with less than $300!
Proven. Simple. Practical. Successful.
I could tell you that the very first time I applied my system I made $65,000 profit from a single investment virtually overnight.
I could also tell you about:
- The island property I acquired for $70,000 that was appraised at $200,000
- A commercial property I recently snapped up for $20,000 worth $450,000
- Or my river lot home that I purchased for only $500