Credit portal




How to Claim Rental Property on Your Income Tax

how to claim rental property on taxes

by Susan Reynolds

Income tax forms are classified as "1040" by the IRS.

Go to the IRS website and click the download link for the 1040 Schedule E form. This form is used to declare "Supplemental Income and Loss," including money earned and lost from rental property. The IRS uploads a new version of the form every year.

Trending in Your Area

How to Plumb Your House

With PEX

Plumbing your house with PEX is something that you can.

  • Landlords & Water Damage From Leaks

    Landlords may not be responsible for water damage from.

  • How to Install GatorBITE on Copper Pipes for.

    Installing GatorBITE on copper pipes for plumbing.

    How to Disconnect a Quick Connect Bathroom.

    Disconnecting a quick connect bathroom faucet.

    Category: Taxes

    Similar articles:

  • Categories