Disaster Relief Resource Center for Tax Professionals
Welcome to the IRS Disaster Relief Resource Center for Tax Professionals.
As a result of recent natural disasters, many payroll and practitioner businesses and their clients have suffered significant losses. Our goal is to provide resources and assistance to members of the impacted payroll and practitioner community.
Through this resource center we address many of the questions received from tax professionals. We've included information published by the IRS, along with links to IRS partners who may offer additional assistance. Many of our partners have developed Web pages that highlight the efforts they've made to help their fellow practitioners to recover and get re-established.
Disaster Assistance Information
- FAQs for Disaster Victims
- Disaster Assistance Self-Study - Record Reconstruction
- Get Transcript - Copies or transcripts of filed and processed tax returns can help you begin to reconstruct tax records destroyed by natural disasters.
- Bulk Requests from Practitioners for Disaster Relief - Guidance on procedures for practitioners who are located in affected areas who want to self-identify their clients for disaster relief.
- Assistance for Individuals and Businesses
IRS Partner Disaster Relief Resources
A resource center for taxpayers in disaster situations provided by the American Bar Association (ABA).
A central resource for a number of hurricane relief initiatives launched by the AICPA.Source: freefilenow.net