Credit portal




How to get tax reference number

how to get tax reference number

UTR Number & Self Employed

Just fill the UTR ONLINE FORM and we will get it for you. CLICK HERE for the UTR form

New worker arriving in the United Kingdom

If you just arrived into the United Kingdom for a new job with a company or as a self employed. you many need some help and advice in dealing with your taxes, from self assessments, opening a bank account, UTR number. National Insurance and much more issues you may not be familiar with.

We can help you with many of these issues, just get in touch with us and we will review your situation and make sure to give you a quote and service needs to be able to start working for you.

We can help you fill and send all forms, tax return and even take care of your self employed paperwork.

Contact us for more details about your situation via the contact form .


UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) is a unique set of 10 numerals allocated automatically

By the SA computer system when a taxpayer record is set up

By the CT computer system when a company taxpayer record is set up. The same UTR will be used to set up an SA record for the company, where required

You need to notify the Inland Revenue you are a non resident with a P85 form. If you are a new commuter or have not done a P85 form . we can help you with it.

New Commuters or first time doing Tax Returns. click here

We will also need you to complete the Agent form to be able to act

on your behalf as your agents.

If you have never done a tax return you may need to file a P85 to notify the Inland Revenue you have left the UK.

Please contact us and we will send you the relevant information depending on your circumstances.

Q. What is a Unique Taxpayer Reference number and where can I find it?

A. This is the unique reference given to you by HMRC. It has ten digits (e.g. 9876556789) and you will find it on your Tax Return, a Notice to complete a Tax Return or on your Statement of Account. It may also be on other documents, but not a notice of coding.

If you don't know or are unsure of your UTR please contact your local tax office for further assistance.

We can also apply for your UTR number or find out if it has been issued depending on your circumstances.

All you need to do is register online and select UTR number and we will prepare all the forms you may need to get one.

Once we are authorized as your tax agents via the 64-8 form. we will be able to contact the Inland Revenue on your behalf.

To register for Self Assessment Online you'll need your ten- digit Unique Taxpayer Reference ( UTR ). You'll find your UTR on correspondence from HMRC or you can contact your Tax Office and ask for your UTR - it can only be sent in the post to your home address or your agent.

If you are new to Self Assessment, your UTR will be on your welcome letter (SA250) and also received by us as your agents.

Category: Taxes

Similar articles: