Tips on how not to be jealous
Download 100 Quick Tips: How to Not Be Jealous-How to Deal With and Overcome Relationship Jealousy - Stanley Steel pdf
Do you want to know how to not be jealous of your boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse? I can teach you how to deal with and overcome the relationship jealousy that seems to be controlling your thoughts, emotions and actions.
Are you afraid of losing your partner? Are you constantly obsessing over your partner’s behaviors? Does it feel like you are experiencing the most excruciating emotional pain you’ve ever felt in your life? Do you feel like no matter how hard you try, overcoming the jealousy you feel is impossible?
I want you to understand that you are not alone when it comes to battling with this emotion. The green eyed monster you are dealing with lives within each of us.
Tips From Book About How To Get Over Being Jealous:
1. The first thing you need to do is start writing in a journal. Keep track of all of the things you are dealing with in your relationship that are troubling you. Pay attention to what it is you are feeling: rejection, abandonment, anger or self-pity…As you keep track of daily events, you will begin to see recurring behavior patterns emerge that are causing you to feel jealous.
2. Jealousy has a lot to do with how people see themselves. If you are comparing yourself to someone, stop doing this. You were created to be exactly who you are. There is only one you in the world and you are beautiful. If the person you are with doesn’t celebrate the gifts, surround yourself with people who do.
3. Do you love yourself or do you find your self-worth in other people’s opinions of you? It’s important to not look to other people to make you happy. People will always let us down, even the best of them will eventually disappoint us. List all of your good qualities and really get to know who you are….
your partner be trusted or are you the one who has trust issues. Be aware that if you continue to not trust a partner who is genuinely trustworthy, your partner is going to push you away. Get a grip on what the truth is about the person you are with. If you continue to accuse them of wanting to be with someone else, they probably will exit the relationship soon.
31. You should take time to write out all of the good qualities you notice in your partner. In doing so, you may just find that their expressions of love toward you are more abundant than you actually realize.
93. Learn how to be an excellent listener and accept the things your partner is sharing with you when you are discussing any negative emotions either of you is feeling in the relationship. Don’t let your possibly misconstrued view of the situation cause you to not hear and see clearly what your partner is communicating.
94. Consider communicating with your partner in writing. I’ve found this to be a very powerful way of resolving issues that come up. When I write things out, I have time to really express exactly what I want to say. When my partner responds in writing it allows me the opportunity to read and reread how they feel about the situation. This is a great way to eliminate false conceptions or misunderstandings when communicating with each other.
As you can see the 100 quick tips on how to not be jealous are straightforward and to the point. If there’s one thing I cannot stand when I am reading a “how to” book, is a bunch of useless ramblings that fill the pages, yet offer no real solutions for the problems I’m facing.
When you finish reading these tips you will know how to:
-Stop being jealous
-Have more control over emotions like anger, anxiety, depression and fear
-Overcome the jealousy you’v
Author: Stanley Steel
Pages: 24 pages
Size: 17.58 Mb DownloadSource: self-help-ebook.net