Liquid Eyeliner – Tips, How to Apply, Put On, Wear, How to Do, How to Use and Best Liquid Eyeliner Brands
Are you looking for information on liquid eyeliner including tips, secrets, advice, how to apply, how put on, how wear, how to do, how to use or best liquid eyeliner brands. Get everything about these eye liners including the pros and cons, some of the best brands and how apply them and much more. In fact, there is much for you to learn that will make you stunning like some of the top models and celebrities.
If you love using liquid eyeliner, you should ensure you properly know how to use it as any poorly done eye liner will smudge, flake of or look messy on you! Although they are considered as the most difficult to apply, if you follow through what we are going to discuss, you should be able to do it perfectly.
Furthermore, if you have never seen them before, they mainly come mainly in tubes that have brushes, which pull the eye liners out. Black eyeliners are usually the best. however depending your hair color and skin, you could try grey or brown colors or any other good eyeliner colors.
Pros of Liquid Eyeliner
Why should you go for these liners and not the other types of eyeliners such as pencil. powder, cake. etc? Here are some of the main pros:
- They will give dramatic and stunning looks for people who want to create the most incredible cat eyes and it will be great when used with the Arabic makeup .
- They form thinner and well-defined lines and this will make your eyelashes to look magnificent and thicker.
- If you know how to apply them properly, you will have bolder colors
- Unlike other eyeliner, liquid are easier to remove.
- The application pen can allow you smoothly to apply them.
Cons of Liquid Eyeliners
Best Liquid Eye Liners /Top Brands
There are many types and it is not easy just to pick a bunch of them and say they are the top or best liquid eyeliners for 2013 or 2014. However, among the best brands, you will have some in the following list:
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Perversion
- Lancome Artliner Eye-liner (Noir)
- Ever’s Aqua Liner
- NARS Eyeliner Stylos
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
- L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Precision
- Lancome Artliner Eyeliner
- The Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
- MAC Penultimate eye liner
- Benefit Cosmetics Magic Ink
- Koji Dolly Wink
If you are looking for the best brands, ensure you compare prices for the various brands. Furthermore, just to emphasis on the above list of the top brands, it is not conclusive and do not feel demeaned if your favorite brand is not here. There are many very good liquid types of eyeliner not included in the above list.
How to apply Liquid eyeliner – How to Use, Do, Wear and Put On
You can get one of the best liquid eye liner above and try it so long as it is the right eyeliner color. I hope this part on how to apply liquid eyeliner is what you have been waiting for. The truth is that the exercise is easy for people who are experienced and relative difficult for new people. You need to practice for some time and you will be able apply liquid eye liner and the get looks of Angelina Jolie or Audrey Hepburn. So what to do you need?
- Firm table if you are a newbie
- Your favorite liquid eye liner
- Makeup remover
- Makeup corrector pen or makeup cleanser or Q-Tip
Step 1 – Prepare Surface
For you to be able to apply them smoothly, you should first apply some face foundation. Probably, a thin layer will do well. If you do not want to apply foundation, ensure you get rid of all oil from your eyelids using a damp tissue. This step is not compulsory but it will only make everything much easier and better looking.
Step 2 – Apply Eye Shadow
If you are wearing eyeshadow, apply your concealer and eyeshadow primer and eyeshadow base. You can then apply eyeshadow before you apply your liquid eyeliner. For instructions on how to apply eye shadow, see how to apply eyeshadow which has tips, secrets and much more .
It is advisable to begin with eye shadow before eyeliners since as you apply
your eye shadow, you might mess up your eyeliners but this is not a standard procedure and you can follow what you are used to.
Step 3 – Begin with Upper Eyelashes
Liquid eyeliner can be applied using either a fiber tip or brush. While your hand is resting on a sturdy table, using your brush or fiber tip, begin slowly to apply your eyeliner on the upper eyelash line, along the roots of your eyelashes beginning from either corner of your eyes and outwards towards the center of your eyelashes.
If you are not able to draw a continuous thin line at once, you could draw successive shorter lines on your upper lash line before you can join them to make a single continuous line. Begin with the upper center of your eyelashes, and then go to eye corners before joining the lines.
Line thickness along the upper eyelashes will be dependent on what you want to magnify and what you want to diminish. Some people draw thicker lines towards outer eye corners while others do it at the center of their eyelashes.
Some makeup artists and gurus advice you to first use your eyeliner pencil to draw a faint line before you can begin repeating a much clearer line using your liquid eye liner.
Step 4 – Go to the Lower Eyelashes
Going further on how to apply liquid eye liner. beginning from outer to inward eye corners, draw a line along your lower eyelashes using your a good brush or fiber tip. A number of makeup artists advise the use a good eyeliner penci l when it comes to your lower lash lines and not the liquid one for durability and less messy makeup. This will also give you looks that are more natural.
Step 5 – Any Mistake or Unwanted Marks
Once you are through, if the line is perfect and what you wanted, you do not need this step. However, for those who might feel they need to make some adjustment, they should use a makeup corrector pen or makeup cleanser placed on a cotton bud to wipe away any part that did not come out well.
You have to then apply you foundation, concealer, eye shadow, etc before you redraw your lash lines again. If everything perfect, you can then apply a good brand of mascara if you intended to wear it.
How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner (Wear, Put On) Video Guide
Liquid Eyeliners Tips, Secrets and Advice
Other than the above steps on how to apply them. you should follow the below liquid eyeliner tips. ideas and advice as they will make everything to end up looking amazing.
- Choose your favorite brand and color. It is important to ensure it will blend well with the eye shadows you are going to use as well as compliment your facial features.
- If you want ‘flick’ on your outer eye corner, you can draw it using a ruler put at an angle to your eye corner. This will create the cat eye eyeliner looks .
- Familiarize yourself with the eyeliner brush by drawing different line thickness first. The thickness of your eyeliner will be influenced with amount of pressure applied. Thicker lines mean more pressure and vice versa.
- Waterproof are the best option if you want it to stay intact for a longer time.
- If you are in hurry, you had better not go with the any eye makeup. as a poorly done eye makeup will only make everything look worse.
- Begin with basic eyeliner colors and as you get experienced, you can blend any colors you like.
- While applying your eyeliner, your skin should be tightened to avoid any gaps or creases.
- Choose an eye liner brush with a very fine tip and when drawing, you will have to apply some pressure to avoid drawing a line using its tip since it will be very thin.
Warnings on Liquid Eyeliners
Although you have known how to apply this eye liners, it does not mean you buy one and immediately begin using it. You could be allergic. It is therefore very important you perform the wrist test where you will apply a small amount and see if your skin will react to it. Also, avoid using your them on your waterlines since when you blink, it will get into your eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
Also See Popular Eyeliner TypesSource: www.beautyhows.com