Hay Day: Top 10 Tips and Cheats You Need to Know
Hay Day involves a seemingly mundane premise for its game mechanics – the art of farming. But for some reason, this mobile game has caught on immensely with casual/hardcore gamers. It’s fun to produce and sell your own mobile produced goods and trade plenty of more farm-owned items with your best friends.
So you want to become the best farmer (and master fisherman) the world of Hay Day has ever seen? Then pay attention because we’re going to equip you with these 10 tips and cheats.
1. GO GET YOU SOME DIAMONDS
– Coins may be one of the main in-game currencies you rely on to get you by, but Diamonds really are the most valuable form of money the game offers.
– Every time you level up or have a successful fishing trip, you’ll come into contact with a few Diamonds for your troubles. Go ahead and sync your Facebook account with the game so you can nab some free Diamonds,
– Diamonds need to be bought with real world dough, but you save your money by mining for them at level 24.
SuperCheats.com went ahead and listed some of the many ways you can get your hands on those oh-so-valuable Diamonds:
– Every time you level up, you will receive 1 or 2 Diamonds. This will become the staple of your diamond supply, so is not to be sniffed at.
– You receive 1 Diamond from following Hay Day on Facebook.
– Log-in to Facebook using Hay Day to get 5 Diamonds
– You can get 2 free Diamonds for discovering a movie ticket and watching a 30 second trailer for another game.
– Diamonds are unearthed randomly when you search through mystery boxes.
– You can get Diamonds through mining once you reach Level 24.
– Complete an achievement to earn a Diamond.
– Finally, enter competitions from Supercell when contests are held on their Facebook pageSource: heavy.com