How to get pregnant fast: Avoid these 7 major fertility mistakes
Dr. Prabha Sahgal, MD writes:
When it comes to figuring out how to get pregnant fast and have a healthy pregnancy, there are a few important steps you should follow to maximize your chances of conception.
To get pregnant fast and have a healthy pregnancy, there are a few important steps you should follow to maximize your chances of conception.
1. Timing is everything - Having sex at the right time is key if you want to know how to get pregnant fast. You only get pregnant when your egg meets your partner's sperm, so it's important to have sex during this time of ovulation. You can help identify your "ovulation time" with the use of an ovulation predictor test, Claim Your 20 Free Pregnancy Tests. or by taking your basal body temperature each morning when you wake up.
2. Stop stressing - Take a deep breath and relax. Stress is not good for you or your baby -- before, during, or after pregnancy. Too much stress can increase the risk of preterm labor, low birth weight and possible miscarriage. A positive attitude toward the process of trying to conceive can be just as important as your physical health.
3. What your man can do - Here's a simple technique that your man can use to help build up his sperm count, so that the day before you ovulate he can deliver the maximum number of healthy sperm. Try abstaining for 3-5 days before you ovulate. Building up sperm count before ovulation and having sex during ovulation time can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant fast.
4. What position is best - When it comes to getting pregnant fast, not all positions are created equal. Having your man on top is best for conception for the simple reason that sperm is helped by gravity to find its way to the cervix. Immediately after
sex, you may consider propping up your hips with the support of a small pillow to help the sperm rest in the cervix for a short period of time.
5. Preventing miscarriage - If you tend to miscarry, avoid getting pregnant if you ovulate past day 15 of your menstrual cycle. Late ovulation can increase your chances to miscarry since the endometrial lining isn't optimal to allow for implementation. Late ovulation can also carry a higher risk of miscarriage because the older egg may not be as viable, and the corpus luteum may be unable to produce enough progesterone (the hormone that prepares your uterus for pregnancy and prevents you from getting your period).
6. Hold the latte grande - In this day and age, it should really go without saying that you should avoid smoking or drinking alcohol while trying to conceive. But many people often overlook a few other no-nos that can also negatively impact your chances of getting pregnant fast. Women with sensitivity to caffeine will find that eliminating it from their diet can often add an immediate boost to their fertility. As for your man, consider skipping the hot tub since heat can harm the production of sperm.
7. No skinny jeans - If you're like me, you probably struggle sometimes with your weight. But there's a common misconception about how weight affects your fertility. When you're trying to figure out how to get pregnant fast. being the correct weight or a little overweight is better than being too skinny. Studies have shown nearly two-thirds of women who were underweight struggled with infertility while being slightly overweight actually appears to help enhance your fertility.
FertiBella OTC® is a highly effective fertility system, clinically proven to help increase your chances of getting pregnant faster by 39% from the very first use. Try a FREE starter pack today & receive 20 FREE tests!Source: www.fertibella.com