85 Make Up Tips And Tricks
Makeup – something a woman can’t do without! We can hardly think of going out without using atleast one makeup product on our face, right? Either a kajal or a gloss, these things will definitely be in our bags, when we step out. How about some Make Up Tips and Tricks for you?
- A foundation evens out your skin tone and gives you the appearance of a flawless clear skin. But only if you apply it right! Otherwise you’ll mess up the whole usage of a foundation, making yourself look like a clown. So are you ready to know a few tips for the right application of foundation?
- The application of a foundation can be done by using a brush, sponge or your fingertips. For more coverage, apply it with a sponge or a brush.
- Using a dabbing motion with the sponge or brush will give you enough coverage and deposition.
- Use a fluffy stippling brush to blend the foundation properly to avoid patchiness and a cakey effect.
- For the application of a foundation, start from the centre of your face and blend it outwards.
- Also, testing your foundation on your wrist never works as the skin tone of your hand could differ from that of your face.
- Pick up a few shades of foundation which are approximately closer to your skin tone, and with the help of a Q-tip, swatch the foundation around your jaw line (in between the face and the neck), and look out for the shade which is closest to your skin.
Whether dark circles are hereditary or occasional issues, concealers work best to make them lighter, if applied properly. Learn some tips on how to use them to your benefit.
- Choose a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin tone, depending on the undertone of your coverage area.
- Using an under-eye cream always works. It allows you to apply
the product evenly and also reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Use the concealer only on the areas where required.
It is one of the most commonly used products as it very easily and quickly covers up any blemishes on the skin, giving it a smooth look. It absorbs the excess oil and grease from your skin, reducing the shine and making it look flawless.
- You can either use a transparent or translucent powder to finish the look.
- Whether it is pressed or loose powder, match the color to your skin tone.
- Wear face powder over foundation or alone, whatever works best for you.
- Don’t leave any spot, including the eyes and the lips. Also use it on your neck, hairline and ears if possible.
- Blending is the key to perfect makeup. Make sure no fine lines are shown.
- Keep your brush and applicators clean. Change them when necessary so that the oil and dirt do not clog your pores, giving rise to irritation and infection.
Use a blush to add a flush of colour and freshness to your face.
- Both powder & cream blushes are good options.
- Layering up the coats of the blush will make your blush last for hours and gives you intensity as well.
- Make sure your blush and bronzer blend into each other, or else they can leave sharp lines.
- The correct placement of the blush is on the apples, where you would naturally flush like if you had been running around.
Bronze like a Pro! Bronzers are all about giving you a sun-kissed look.
- Choose a bronzer that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone.
- Work the bronzer on the hollows of your face.